The Internet site www.natural-love.com is wholly managed by NATUREX PHARMA S.R.L. fiscal code 04476200235, registered office Via Togliatti 46/A 25030 Roncadelle (BS), registered on 14th March 2017 at the Business Register of Verona number 04476200235, having share capital of 9000.00 euros, fully paid.
1. Company intent
The intent of the Internet site www.natural-love.com is to commercialise the product ‘TOFEX’, being a specific food supplement made of 100% natural ingredients including Tribulus terestris, Tumera and Paullina Cupana, useful in the case of physical and mental fatigue.
Any access, consultation and/or use of the website constitutes full acceptance, without reservation, of the Conditions of Use shown below. Thus it is the responsibility of the User to inspect the Conditions of Use applicable when accessing, consulting and/or using the website.
2. Trademark registration
‘TOFEX®’ is brand name number 302018000020883, owned by NATUREX PHARMA S.R.L. which has the exclusive rights to apply it to commercial products.
The use of said brand name must be previously authorised by NATUREX PHARMA S.R.L. It is therefore absolutely forbidden to counterfeit the product and/or name and/or disclose any unfair conduct leading to confusion in the destination of the product.
3. Guarantee and Responsibility
NATUREX PHARMA S.R.L. is the exclusive owner of the brand name ‘TOFEX®’. NATUREX PHARMA S.R.S. does not provide any implicit or explicit warranty regarding the information published on the website. The aforementioned Company will in no case be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages resulting from use of the products described and/or commercialised on the website. The failure to achieve the physical and/or psychological benefits which may derive from consumption of the food supplement advertized can in no case be attributed to the Company. In the same manner, the Company can not be held responsible in cases of interruption, malfunction or inaccessibility of the website, or of attacks of viruses deriving from fraudulent activities carried out by third parties.The Company will ensure that all the necessary measures will be adopted in order to guarantee the protection of personal data collected through the website. However, it can not be held responsible for any breach of security of such personal data if this is the result of the functioning of the web.
1. Proprietor of the Processing of Personal Data
The Proprietor of the processing of data of NATUREX PHARMA S.R.L. in the
person of the Company’s legal representative is Ms. Silvia Mazzoldi, Fiscal Code 04476200235, registered office Via Togliatti 46/A 25030 Roncadelle (BS) registered on 14th March 2017 at the Business Register of Verona num- ber 04476200235, having share capital of 9000.00 euros, fully paid.
2. Type of Data
The Proprietor collects and processes personal data exclusively in an electronic format, voluntarily and explicitly supplied by the User.
The personal data collected and processed by the Proprietor include the following categories:
- name and surname/business name ;
- postal address;
- cost of the transaction;
- date of the transaction;
- telephone number
3. Purpose of Data Processing
The processing of data is based on the correct completion of the purchase and delivery of the product(s) as well as the relative payment. The personal data collected will also be used to fulfil any legal and fiscal obligations.
4. Data Retention
The personal data, object of processing for the purposes outlined above, will be stored on the Company’s servers for the entire useful and necessary period in order to complete the shipment and in any case for the time in which the Company is subject to storage obligations for fiscal purposes.
The personal data, object of processing for the purposes outlined above, will be stored on the Company’s servers for the entire period that the relevant website www.natural-love.com is in existence.
5. Sharing Data with Third Parties
Access to personal data will be allowed to third parties who support the Company in the management of e-commerce service, that is to say to:
- suppliers of logistical, transport or delivery services;
- suppliers and collaborators of marketing and advertising services;
- technological service providers.
6. Rights of the User
The User enjoys the following rights:
- Right of Access: the User has the right to request at any time information relative to any personal data in the Company’s possession. The User may contact NATUREX PHARMA S.R.L. who will provide all personal data by e- mail.
- Right of Portability: each time that NATUREX PHARMA S.R.L. processes the personal data of the User via automatic means under the basis of the User’s consent, or under the basis of an agreement, the User has the right to obtain a copy in a commonly used format, in an electronically structured and readable form. This will only apply to personal data sent to the Company by the User.
- Right of Rectification: the User has the right to request the rectification of any personal data which is not correct, including the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Right of Cancellation: the User has the right to request the cancellation of any personal data processed by NATUREX PHARMA S.R.L. at any time by request sent in an electronic format.
- Right of Complaint to a competent supervisory authority:
If the User believes that NATUREX PHARMA S.R.L. does not process data correctly, the User has the right to contact the company. In addition the User has the right to make a complaint to a competent supervisory authority.